Still Enjoy, Totti Will Keep Playing

tottigettyiAs a football player, Francesco Totti age is not young anymore. But Roma captain did not lose the passion in play and do not intend to stop.

Next September, Totti would have turned 37 years old. 2014/2015 this season will be the 23rd season with Roma and Totti in the Serie A livescore.

Although the world is full of acid salts of football, Totti still enjoy it. That’s why players are identical with the number 10 in Rome that still want to continue to graze.

“Unfortunately I am getting old, but football from the beginning until now is everything, it is my passion and my happiness,” Totti said in an interview with Radio Rome as quoted by the Italian Football.

“But now it is different, the game of football has changed, now more using fewer physical and engineering. Previously I most enjoy.”

“But the desire is always there, otherwise I would not be here. I really wanted to play and have fun, and when the passion is not there anymore, I will be the first to step aside,” said the player who helped usher Italian world champion in 2006 it was.

“What has changed in football in 23 years? Within 23 years in Rome, many things have changed. I could write a book, maybe I’ll do it,” he added.

After passing through some difficult season, Roma managed to finish as runner-up in last season. Staring 2014/2015 season, the Giallorossi hope Totti could not repeat that achievement.

“I have positive expectations, we will try to repeat as the previous season. Was not easy, but we will try to achieve something good and positive,” said Totti.

Singapore Series Could Be an Accurate Barometer

McLaren Formula One driver Jenson Button of Britain pilots his car during the qualifying session of the Hungarian F1 Grand Prix

WOKING - Racing McLaren team director Eric Boullier admitted circuit Spa-Francorchamps or Monza could not be a measure of the progress of his team. According to him, Singapore series could be an accurate barometer.

The Frenchman was optimistic that the development is being conducted in the McLaren will be able to remove the car MP4-29 fullest potential. However, the next race will be held at Spa-Francorchamps and Monza can not be a benchmark that will surely progress of the team.

Spa and Monza is a track where each team a unique lower downforce package. So it will not happen to Singapore, where we will continue to use the conventional set-up. Therefore, we will be able to read clearly our development, “said Boullier, as reported by Crash, Thursday (08/21/2014).

The changes we have implemented operational throughout the season began to show results. But, I think we will see more clearly the increase in the last eight series this season, he continued.

McLaren started the season with a convincing. How not, the two drivers Kevin Magnussen and Jenson Button managed podium finishes in the series premiere F1GP Australia. However, the performance of the team based in Woking, England, it seemed freefall because no longer able to put racer-riders on the podium, even several times retired or could not finish the race to the finish line.

The first half of the season has shown promising signals of performance and also disappointment. But, Jenson and Kevin each race ever so inspiring, makes very few mistakes and always made ​​maximum use of the package, he concluded.

Victoria Beckham Prepare the First Boutique in London

IWTw4XHePV

Designer Victoria Beckham already has an online boutique and sell the creations of innovative ideas in luxury boutiques around the world. However, Victoria Beckham wants to dominate the world of fashion through his new debut.

Victoria Beckham, who describes his business as the passion he has now in fact, would open his own boutique in London, England. It will be the first boutique dedicated to besutannya brands.

Vic boutiques, greeting familiar, will be located in Dover Street, Mayfair, which is known as an elite area. Reportedly, this boutique will be transformed in a luxury suit Vic dreams. The extent will reach approximately 7,000 square meters and consists of more than three floors. Boutique which is now under construction is planned to open in September, coinciding in fashion, as quoted from Dailymail, Thursday (08/21/2014).

Vic seen visiting the store building last week. At that time, the woman known cold-handed in its business showing a simple fashion style. However, he is still unsightly, with a gray blazer suit that draped on the shoulder with long white blouse. Women 40 years also carrying a black leather bag from the collection itself as it goes into the car.

Jackie Chan Expresses Shame Over Son’s Drug Arrest

jackie

Beijing -  Beijing police announced on Monday (08/18/2014), the two actors, Jacyee Chan, 32 years old and Taiwanese star, Kai Ko, 23, arrested in connection with a drug problem. Authorities confirm they found three and a half ounces of marijuana at the home of Jackie Chan‘s son.

Players Rush Hour was really upset when I first heard her son’s arrest related to drugs. As a public figure I feel very embarrassed. As a father, I am very sad and disappointed,” wrote Jackie.

But most people feel a broken heart is her mother. I hope our young people will learn from the mistakes of Jaycee and stay away from drug abuse,” he said, quoted by Contactmusic, Wednesday (08/20/2014).


chanJackie Chan then spoke directly to his son, and told him to take responsibility for their own actions and mistakes. I would like to take this opportunity and say to Jaycee,` you have done something wrong and you should be responsible for all the consequences.

I am your father and I will always be with you. We will face this together. I also have to take some responsibility because as the father of this error, I did not teach him well. Hence, the name Jaycee and myself, I express our apologies deepest to everyone for this negative impact, he said.

Since a few years ago, Jackie campaigned against drugs. And in 2009, Jackie Chan signed as Brand Ambassador Drug Controller.

US military failed to save Foley

Still image from undated video of a masked Islamic State militant speaking next to man purported to be U.S. journalist Steven Sotloff at an unknown location

BAGHDAD - The death of James Foley in the hands of the Military ISIS regret leaving the United States (USA). Because, before Foley executed, Foreign Military Superpower rescue mission has been launched against the journalist.

This information was given by the Pentagon. They also acknowledge the failure of the rescue mission.

The mission was unsuccessful operation involving air and ground components and focused on a particular captors in the ISIS network,” said a Pentagon official statement, as quoted by Reuters on Thursday (08/21/2014).

Unfortunately, the mission failed because the victims do not exist in the location that we are targeting,” the statement continued.

Although ensuring a search operation, the Pentagon did not mention the exact time when this operation was launched. They only mention the search occurred a few weeks ago.

In different occasions described, Counter-terrorism officials AS, Lisa Monaco rescue mission that has allowed President Barack Obama. Licensing is down in early summer this year.

“The president is lowering the permit because it was because of information national security review team expressed some victims are in danger due to the action of ISIS,” said Monaco.

As is known, Foley ISIS executed in an air strike on Iraq. Even before the executioner beheaded Foley had chanted anti-US calls.